New York, New York First thing is first download CITYMAPPER its a free app that tells you how to get where you want to go. It also saves the journey so you won’t need internet for it all the time.
Touring the Big Apple in a week…As some of you may know my parents have been over to visit for the week, And I think its safe to say we covered the whole of NYC as tourists. Knowing I probably would not make it to any of theses sights myself I set a tight schedule with different places we wanted to see.
The first day we headed out to see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island on the ferry. Tickets were $18.50 for the round trip. While out on Liberty Island you can pay extra to go up on the Statue of Liberty but there is normally always a long queue, so its up to you if you have the time or not.
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Ferry.
- Dinner At Pier A (Sunset View is Amazing!)
- 9/11 Museum $24
- Rockefeller Centre (Shopping)
- EATELY (Food at Top of Rockefeller)
- Woodbury Common Shopping Outlet.
- Evening Broadway Show. (Book Off TKT)
Getting the Hop On Hop Off bus is somthing I would definitely reccomened. Starting at $69 for three tours of Manhattan, Boat Trip plus some sightseeing extras. Then adding an extra $20 which adds a location of your choice from their list. We choose The Empire State Building which would normally be $35.
- Hop on Hop Off CitySights Bus
- Hop on Hop Off CitySights Boat
- Empire State At Night
All Links For More INFO &TICKETS Below.
- Statue Of Liberty & Ellis Island
- The Empire State Building
- Rockefeller Centre
- Central Park
- Time Square
- CitySights Tour Bus/Boat
- Woodbury Common Outlet
- Brooklyn Flea DUMBO
- L TRAIN Vintage
- Beacons Closet Vintage
I will be doing another full post on restaurants but adding theses as they are perfect for sightseeing locations.
- Broadway Show ( Book Off TKT 50% Off.)
Thank you For Reading!