Creating Your Lioness Hair.
Im going to run through a few products that I used to create my stunning models hair for this look.
- Starting off with Primarks Texturising spray €2.50 all over the hair to get that rough unbrushed effect.
- Using Batiste XXL Plumping Volume to hold the backcombing on the top of the hair (Bigger the better )
- Finishing off the look spray the front hair line and top of the hair in hairspray, tilting the head back and sprinkling on the gold glitter.( Which you can buy in Deals Kids Art section)
Fiona (@MakeUpByFiona) Key product Picks..
- Inglot 77 Black Liner
- Strong Contour! SoSueMe Contour Palette
- Inglot 49 Body Sparklys inner corner of the eye
Creating your Mermaid Hair..
- Starting with the texturising spray from Primark (€2.50) spray all over hair.
- Using a crimper, Crimp all your hair.
- Spray hair upside down. (Don’t Brush Through)
- Backcomb top Layer & pin back front section with bobbie pins and hairspray.
Fionas Key Products for the Mermaid look..
- Fruit netting (Oranges, Onions)
- Use Sponge and dab facepaint onto face ( Always remembering to blend colours )
- Eyes – Wash of Pastel Pink Disco 004 (Glitter Express )
- Inglot White Liner 76
- Nail Art from Primark stuck on the under eye
- Finish off the look with GLITTER the more the better !!
PHOTO CREDIT OISIN MC HUGH Make Up By Fiona Contact -
Email: [email protected]
October 25, 2016